Monday, June 17, 2013

Tiger WIP Update 3

Up until today, I didn't have enough done to post another update.  This is going slowly but surely.  I really have no idea what I'm doing but seem to be doing it LOL!
Most of the background was created with complimentary colors of red and green with the added color of blue.  All work is being done at this point with Faber Castell PITT Pastel pencils.
Hope you are enjoying the process as much as I am!


Just for fun, I played with some new charcoal pencils that I bought.  This drawing is a 5" x 6" on cheap sketching paper using 2B and 4B Generals Charcoal for the blended background and then using graphite H, 2B - 4B for the rest.
Had a lot of fun exploring new techniques with blending.
Reference for this lovely wolf is by DallieDee on Flickr under the Creative Commons License


Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)