Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tiger WIP Update 2

I had so much to do today outside that I didn't get much time to work on this painting. I did work on it for about 1.5 hours today.  Tried to increase the orange color a little bit on the Tiger.  Still need to "push my darks" with the viewers left side of the Tiger.  I also need to add more blue to the leaves because they are looking a tad yellow to me.
I worked a lot on that background.  I'm basically creating and making it up as I go.  Hopefully, it's looking OK?  I stopped working on this when it was time to feed my horse and dog.  After I took a scan and put it back, it was time to do some more painting. I painted for 3.5 hours straight and it wasn't art LOL.  I applied a wood stain to our front porch and stairs. 
Hope you are enjoying the progress as much as I am!

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Peggy! :) I love watching this one develope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah for sticking with me and continuing to follow my blog :)
      Do you think I should darken the right side of the tiger (viewers left) with complementary colors of say a red and green? I'm still debating this one so haven't done anymore with him.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)