Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's That? - WIP Day Five

I spent a few hours refining the third kitty.  Hopefully, I made it better and not worse!!
I still have to ground the kitties to the ground but other than that, I'm pretty much done with this one.  I don't think I will draw figures this small again LOL!  Time to bring out the big boards when I have this many subjects.
I measured all these kitties and each one was between two and three inches by 4 to 4.5 inches. Itsy Bitsy LOL!
The swallow tails wing tip to wing tip is 2.5 inches and tail to feeler is 1.75 inches.
Oh, some exciting news too.  I'm going to be sharing a website with fellow artists and craftsmen.  So far there are three of us but more are possible in the near future.  So far, I'm the only one who does pet portraits.  More on that when it's ready!
Here's today's progress:
Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)