- Peggy Covic Fine Art: Getting Started

Friday, February 3, 2012

Getting Started

Since being downsized from my profession (Software Engineering ), I've been trying to keep my sanity and started drawing again as something to do.  I first found out about art in 2005 when taking an elective Art class while in college.  I found out I really liked doing art and wasn't too bad at it either.  Of course, then life got in the way and I didn't pick up a pencil or brush again until Oct. 2010 when I started drawing again.  I wasn't really serious about it but it was fun to draw again.
After being downsized, I started drawing to fill the time and keep my sanity.  I also tried Colored Pencils and have completed two drawings with those and completed a few Graphite drawings as well.

Well, people have been telling me for quite awhile that I need to start a web site to show my work.  So, I'm finally going to do something about it.
By doing this here, I will be showing my clients, family and friends my work in progress images of what I'm currently working on.
Please have patience with me as I figure this out and get it up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)