Saturday, July 6, 2013

Domino - Spotted Horse Sketched

I put a request out to my fans on Face Book asking for help.  I would like to draw more light and white colored animals because they are the hardest to master.  So, I asked my fans for help supplying me with good quality reference photos of their pets.  If they like what I've drawn, they can then purchase it at a discounted price or just get a print of it.
The portrait I'm working on now is a result of that request.
Meet Domino, his owner describes him as "extremely cheeky" Spotted cross horse :)
Don't you just love his expression?  I sure hope I can capture it!
I've sketched out the prelim. and I'm now ready (I think) to transfer it to the working surface.
Hope you like it so far!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)