Monday, April 2, 2012

Horse Fleming continued

I worked on this today.  I chose an interesting color of paper.  It's an Orange color but that's not the actual name of the color.  I got the Mi-Teintes assorted pastel papers and they don't actually say what the colors are on the pad. 
Anyways, not sure I will use it again LOL!  This is a huge learning curve to have that much color in the paper and how the pastel responds with the color LOL!  Well, I did say I liked a challenge and this one is definitely providing that challenge!
I also had issues getting this to scan correctly.  The second and last picture are pretty accurate but that first picture is way to orange!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, the highlights in the horse are GREAT! You're getting better and better every time I see your work.
    Hugs!
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)