Saturday, September 8, 2012

Trail Ride Perspective

I went for a trail ride a little while ago and had my camera with me.  For me, the best view is between the ears of my horse.  Therefore, I took pictures of the view....through the ears of my horse.
I thought it would be a fun challenge in perspective today to try and draw the scenes.
I may develop this sketch further but it will be with the correct pencils.
This was a quick doodle with a 0.5mm mechanical pencil on Bristol smooth. Ignore the really dark area to the right (our right).  This is the first time I've used Bristol smooth so was trying out a technique to see how it worked.  I then I played with my bluetac to see how much can also be removed.  This was an interesting challenge but I think I got most of the perspective right :)
Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)