Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Digital Painting Horse Eye - Final

Hello Everybody!

I finished my 1st ever Digital Painting.
Reference Image used with permission from Jess Hannah :)

I did this entire Digital Painting on my IPAD Pro using ProCreate.
I really like the portability of being able to take it anywhere and work on painting. Oh and the cleanup was a snap ;)
It was a great learning experience and I'm sure it will not be my last piece to do.
I learned how to use a brush, I even learned how to create a custom brush.
I did almost this entire painting on one layer just like if using Colored Pencils on paper or Watercolor paining on paper with a brush.

I finally did create a single layer to finish off the horses hair because I was afraid I was going to mess up what I was already happy with creating.
So then I learned how to merge layers.
Don't get me wrong, this painting was not without a lot of mistakes.
So, I also learned how valuable the undo button is.












I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)