Monday, April 2, 2018

Practice Piece

Practicing with my Polychromo's and my new Jakar battery operated eraser. Learning what works, what doesn't and also trying to get the colors right with a set of 24 pencils.
Not that easy for sure but it's entertaining while I'm laid up.
Learning what to do and what not to do with Polychromo's Colored Pencils.
The biggest thing to not do is use the wrong paper lol.
Sketch BookPaper is not the greatest for these pencils!!
This is a practice peace for sure and I hope it helps you to see that you can't just sit down and start using a new medium. It takes lots of practice. I;m familiar with Colored Pencils but they are Prismacolors (wax based) and Polychromo's are oil based and slightly different to use.
This is Joe 6"x8" Sketch Book Paper

Reference from Artist Reference Photos by Karen
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)