Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2nd Digital painting

Yesterday I played more with the digital art but instead of using Paint, I used Photoshop.  I didn't even know you could do this with photoshop until a friend mentioned getting GIMP.  After looking into the GIMP, I found out it was a lot like photoshop and since I had photoshop already, I went and played with it.
I knew you could manipulate photos but didn't know you could start out with a blank piece of paper and just draw!
A friend of mine took an absolutely gorgeous photo of her horses eye and she gave me permission to use it for reference.  Anyways, this is what I drew from a blank piece of paper and drawing with my mouse.  It's a little more than a doodle because it took a few hours to do.  Fun challenge though now I really want a stylus and notebook! 

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)