Friday, April 20, 2012

Fletcher - Finished

After adjusting Fletcher's eyes to a little more Amber here is the final for Fletcher :)
This is my second ever painting with a background!
 My first background was "Peek a Boo" (the Tiger).
I really like how the background (even abstract like this one ) adds so much more to the painting and I think I see a lot more backgrounds in my future.
Of course the sides that don't have pastel will be under frame.  I decided to leave a border around for easier handling once it was detached from the board I was using to paint this one.





4 comments:

  1. his eyes are very nicely done :D and the background works well, doesn't distract from the cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Peggy, he really stands away from the background, the eyes are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marie for your encouraging comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)