Sunday, March 4, 2012

Grey Feather

This was a little interesting tutorial I followed on Wetcanvas.com.  If you're not familiar with that site, I have an analogy to explain it.  It's a State with many cities and in each city is a lot subdivisions.
Anyways, this was creating the color wanted without using the actual color by using the complements of the color.  Did that even make sense LOL!
I Created this Grey Feather by using all the complement colors that make a grey color when combined.  For example, To start the first layer I used a cloud blue and orange.  The tutorial said, Deco Orange and I didn't have that color.  Found out later, I should have used a light peach instead.  It would have come out to a truer grey but without further chatter on my part.....
My Grey Feather without using Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)