Friday, February 3, 2012

Earlier completed works

I call this one Mesmer_Eyes-er because that's what everyone tells me it does to them.
This was my first time doing fur with colored pencils and only my second serious colored pencil drawing.  I'll post my first one in another post.
I am using Prismacolor Preimer Colored Pencils.





This is some more examples of work that I have completed in graphite when I started drawing again.

This was a cute commission I did called "Pals"


This was a memorial for a very special horse named BB.




This one is of a very special Mammoth Donkey named Betty



This was done Christmas 2011
Titled:
Daddy's Girl



Mother's Love



This was my first composite drawing.
Combining three images and created Nose Kisses



A very special horse named Reba



A cute puppy named Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)