Friday, February 3, 2012

Getting Started

Since being downsized from my profession (Software Engineering ), I've been trying to keep my sanity and started drawing again as something to do.  I first found out about art in 2005 when taking an elective Art class while in college.  I found out I really liked doing art and wasn't too bad at it either.  Of course, then life got in the way and I didn't pick up a pencil or brush again until Oct. 2010 when I started drawing again.  I wasn't really serious about it but it was fun to draw again.
After being downsized, I started drawing to fill the time and keep my sanity.  I also tried Colored Pencils and have completed two drawings with those and completed a few Graphite drawings as well.

Well, people have been telling me for quite awhile that I need to start a web site to show my work.  So, I'm finally going to do something about it.
By doing this here, I will be showing my clients, family and friends my work in progress images of what I'm currently working on.
Please have patience with me as I figure this out and get it up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)