New Project - Update 1

OK, I got this transferred to my Bristol board and then I was ready to go!
I started with the eye first because I believe if you don't have the eye right, the drawing will fail miserably.  I used 2B and 4B in the eye.  Once I got the eye in I next started working on the ear and adding in some of the darks.  This is where I ended tonight's work.  This is about an hours worth of work.  I know, I'm slow LOL.
Hope you like it so far!

Thanks for stopping by :)


  1. Looking good Peggy! :) And there is no such thing as being "slow" ;)


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)